Monday, March 30, 2009

Diet & Exercise Log - March 30th, 2009

Breakfast
3 eggs, hard-boiled

Lunch
Chipotle salad with barbacoa
Diet Coke

Dinner
Chipotle salad with steak
1 chicken breast
1 cup mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
Coke Zero

Snacks
1 oz. salted peanuts
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Exercise
20 minutes walking
20 minutes Rock Band drumming

Thoughts
If I'm going to have two salads in one day, I probably shouldn't have them both be with red meat. The barbacoa was very spicy, but pretty good. Also, I think I'm ready to start integrating a regular walk or stationary bike ride into my daily routine. The lifting is okay, and playing the drums is fun, but I want to work on my stamina, and the only way to do that is to focus on some cardio work. Today was a start.

Day 9 weight: 325.8

No comments: