Friday, March 27, 2009

Diet & Exercise Log - March 27th, 2009

Breakfast
1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
Coke Zero

Lunch
Chipotle salad with carnitas (eh)
Diet Coke

Dinner
Shrimp and vegetables in garlic sauce
Coke Zero

Snacks
2 oz. sugar-free chocolate-covered peanuts
1 oz. almonds
1 oz. cashews
1 oz. beef jerky

Exercise
(none)

Thoughts
The end of the first work week, and it went alright. Three trips to Chipotle and I'm managing to lose weight, who'd have thought? Though, I don't think I'll have carnitas again. They're very bland, and generally I like the taste of chicken and beef better than pork anyways, so I'll stick with the others.

This weekend will be an interesting experiment on how I do without having the framework of a workday. I cooked up a bunch of eggs (both scrambled and hard-boiled), hopefully that'll give me enough to work with for snacks and meals over the weekend. And give me lots of gas.

Day 6 weight: 329.0

No comments: