Thursday, March 26, 2009

Diet & Exercise Log - March 26th, 2009

Breakfast
4 slices of bacon

Lunch
Chipotle salad with chicken
Diet Coke

Dinner
Chicken fajitas (without tortillas)

Snacks
2 oz. sugar-free chocolate-covered peanuts

Exercise
20 minutes weightlifting (chest, triceps)

Thoughts
For whatever reason, I felt pretty good about my diet execution today. Sure, the bacon is a high-fat item, but just physically I feel like I had a good day, and the slightly higher drop in weight seems to coincide with that. Fewer snacks today, which is certainly part of it, but also I didn't really feel like I needed as many snacks. I was just not hungry. Good stuff.

Day 5 weight: 329.2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Buddy. I've been curious though about how much water are you drinking or is it too hard to tell?

GoodPointJoe said...

I couldn't say for sure exactly how much water I'm drinking, but it's definitely more than I was before. I have two 20 ounce water bottles at work, and I usually refill them once or twice a day. Then I also have two at home, and I probably refill them once a day. So maybe 6-10 water bottles, along with a glass at dinner and assorted water fountain trips. It's a lot.

Water's great. It has zero calories, it's essentially free, it's refreshing, it keeps your metabolism up, it helps your complexion, and when you lift, water goes towards rebuilding your muscle. And best of all, you can make ice with it! :)