Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Diet & Exercise Log - March 25th, 2009

Breakfast
5 eggs, scrambled
Fuze Slenderize - strawberry melon (it's 20 calories and I needed the Vitamin C)

Lunch
1 large turkey breast
1 cup green beans
1 oz. salted almonds

Dinner
2 oz. salted cashews
1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
1 oz. beef jerky
Minute Maid Light Lemonade

Snacks
1/2 cup ranch sunflower seeds
2 oz. sugar-free chocolate-covered peanuts

Exercise
(none)

Thoughts
Gotta work a little harder on getting vegetables into my meals, and I should probably have a contingency plan for evenings (like this one) when my mom's dinner plan doesn't work with the diet. I ended up defaulting on assorted snacks as a meal, but I worry about this tactic giving me too much fat. I'm thinking I'll go pick up a couple salad bags and some pre-cooked chicken cutlets, and hope that my family won't eat them out from under me. Dare to dream.

Day 4 weight: 332.0

No comments: