Friday, January 2, 2009

Deal: West Wing DVDs

Amazon also has the complete West Wing series at half price ($149.99). I know it seems like a lot, but for seven seasons, it's a very reasonable $22/season. Also, it's an hour-long show, which means you get twice the show per episode as you would from, say, The Office, or How I Met Your Mother (mentioned below).

Also it's my favorite show of all time, so it comes with the Joe Mattingly seal of approval. And if you buy it, I'm virtually always going to be willing to come over and watch some episodes. I'll even bring beer and/or popcorn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey, i own the complete series. When are you coming over and bringing beer/popcorn

GoodPointJoe said...

I said if you buy it, not if you already own it. I don't get paid for you already owning it, douche.