Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Movie Hall of Fame: DONE

I've decided to nix the movie hall of fame. I like movies, but I don't see enough of them or care enough about most of them to really legitimately declare "hall of fame caliber" movies. So we're going to switch to 1st and 16th of each month, a new inductee for the music and video game halls of fame, respectively. To fill the void left by the ousting of the movie HOF, I'm going to start posting deals and coupons. I know I said previously that I was going to do it, but now I'm actually going to do it.

So, be ready for that.

3 comments:

Chip said...

WAIT... WAIT... WAIT...

You've seem to have forgotten the one movie from you Movie Hall of Fame.

I'm not okay with you closing down the Movie HOF until this movie is inducted...

Its not Eyes Wide Shut...

HIGH FIDELITY

I can't believe you've overlooked that movie.

GoodPointJoe said...

I didn't forget High Fidelity; there are a lot of movies that deserve to be in a hall of fame that I never inducted. But someone else is going to have to do that, because I just don't care enough.

Sorry bud.

Chip said...

This is a sham.

S-H-A-M. Sham.

Oh well.